Thank you for being an early user of Origen!
This user guide is for collectors who are adding work that was tagged by Origen.
If your work was tagged by a gallery, please follow the gallery’s instructions.
Place the Origen tag on the bottom center of the back of the corresponding artwork
- Visit OrigenArt.com and click Sign In / Sign Up with Pin #
- Enter the Pin # for the corresponding work
- Next, you will be asked to scan the Origen tag using the app
- Once you have set up your account, you can add additional works (My Collection –> Add New Artwork) by scanning the tags and entering the Pin #s
- You can also set reset details for each work in your collection (e.g., whether you would like to accept offers now or later).
Some best practices
- The Origen tags are very sensitive and can be both read and written to from 4 inches away. Therefore, please be sure to scan only one tag at a time. We recommend placing the tag on the corresponding work before scanning.
- Because we use your zip code to calculate art shipping, please be sure to update the location of the work if it changes.
- If you deaccession a work that is in your Origen collection, please let us know right away.